I was so excited when Mambo Sprouts contacted me asking if I would want to review and/or giveaway an Equal Exchange Chocolate and Coffee gift bag. Why? I already buy Equal Exchange chocolate. I love dark chocolate. Some brands of dark chocolate have an unpleasant chalky taste to me - not so Equal Exchange dark chocolate. Equal Exchange chocolate is smooth with a wonderful, deep chocolate flavor.
Maybe best of all? Equal Exchange only sells fairly-traded products. The fair-trade system helps to support small scale farmers, and the initiatives taken by the farmer co-ops directly help the farmers' communities. (Read Confessions of an Eco Sinner for an interesting exploration of the good and bad side of fairly-traded products in general. It's not all roses, but it does seem that farmers who sell their products to fair-trade companies are indeed a little better off.)
Coffee and chocolate? I'm not a coffee drinker, but this really does seem like a logical combination to me. Love the idea of the flavors of the chocolate and coffee playing off of each other. Here's what comes in the gift bag:
- One bag of Organic Love Buzz coffee 12oz, drip
- One bag of Organic Mind, Body & Soul coffee 12oz, drip
- Two Organic Panama Extra Dark Chocolate Bars
- Two Organic Milk Chocolate Bars
- A coffee pairing instruction card
Leave a comment telling me about your favorite chocolate and/or coffee for one entry. Earn more entries for doing any of the following (leave a comment for each additional entry!):
- Share this giveaway on a giveaway site and leave a link to that site (3 extra entries!)
- Subscribe to A Life Less Sweet
- Follow me on Twitter (leave your twitter ID)
- Tweet about it (include @less_sweet in your tweet)
- Blog about it and leave a link (3 extra entries!)
- Become a fan of A Life Less Sweet on Facebook
And check out MamboSprouts.com for coupons, more giveaways, articles, recipes, and more! There's a wealth of information, money-saving coupons, and more waiting for you!