What is Ayala's Herbal Water? Plain and simple, it's flavored water. No sugar or sweetener added. The flavors are unusual and intriguing - cinnamon and orange peel for example. Or maybe lavender and thyme would be more your style. Ayala's Herbal Water comes in six different flavors. In addition to the two flavors listed above, there is also ginger and lemon peel; lemongrass, mint, and vanilla bean; lemon verbena and rose geranium; and cinnamon, clove and cardamom. Zero calories. Nothing artificial. No preservatives.
Ayala's Herbal Water is the brain child of Dr. Ayala Laufer-Cahana, M.D. Dr. Ayala is a physician (pediatrics and medical genetics), mother of three, and entrepreneur. Dr. Ayala started making these drinks using herbs from her own garden. She decided to offer these drinks on a larger scale as an alternative to the sugary beverages that are the norm for kids and adults.
Ayala's Herbal Water is graciously providing a gift pack for one lucky reader! In this gift pack you'll find a bottle of each flavor plus a Herbal Water tote bag. Find out first hand which is your favorite flavor!
To win, tell me which flavor you most want to try. You can earn additional entries by doing any or all of the following, leaving a separate comment for each addition action:
- Subscribe to A Life Less Sweet
- Follow me on Twitter
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to the post (5 extra entries)
- Tweet the giveaway (and include @less_sweet in your tweet)
- Become a fan of A Life Less Sweet on Facebook
- Advertise this giveaway on any giveaway site and leave the link (5 extra entries)
- Become a fan of Ayala's Herbal Water on Facebook
- Follow Ayala's Herbal Water or Dr. Ayala on Twitter
Check this out! Lori at Fake Food Free is giving away a jar of Tropical Traditions Coconut Peanut Butter. The ingredients? Coconut and peanuts. Time is short of this giveaway! Enter before noon on Friday, Feb 19.