Congratulations to Elana! Elana, you've won this fabulous giveaway. E-mail me (less dot sweet at gmail dot com) with your shipping address ASAP!
Every now and then I am contacted by a company about reviewing their product, and I can't help but get excited because I know that it's a good product. This is one of those times. I love TERRA Chips and was thrilled when they contacted me to do a review and giveaway.
What makes TERRA Chips different? TERRA chips aren't your run-of-the-mill potato chips. In fact, usually they aren't potato at all! TERRA uses unusual roots and other vegetables to make their chips - things like sweet potatoes, beets, carrots, and blue potatoes. The resulting chip is delicious and unusual and a nice change from a plain old potato chip.
For this review, I tried four different varieties of TERRA chips:
- TERRA Exotic Harvest with Sea Salt - This bag full of kabocha squash, carrot, and blue potato chips is my favorite, and one that I actually buy when I'm in the mood for chips. I especially love the flavor of the carrot and kabocha squash chips.
- TERRA Original - This bag features their original blend of sweet potato, taro, yuca, batata, parsnip, and ruby taro. This is the bag that introduced me to TERRA chips. It's a nice blend of exotic chips with good flavor and crunch. I have to admit, I find myself selectively picking out the sweet potato and parsnip when I eat this variety.
- TERRA a la Mexicana - The classic mix of TERRA chips with a Mexican flair. The seasoning is subtle so the flavor of the chip shines through, but these chips have a nice salsa undertone. A good choice if you want something a little different from a plain chip.
- TERRA Blues - Made with blue potatoes, these chips are fun and delicious. A great choice if you are looking for simple potato chips. Interestingly, these chips are the official chips of Jet Blue. How appropriate!
TERRA is giving one lucky reader their Fire Up the Flavor giveaway prize! The winner will receive four bags of chips - one of each flavor reviewed above, TERRA coupons, a martini glass inspired serving bowl, and an entertaining guide filled with recipes.
To win, leave a comment below telling me which TERRA chip is your favorite or which you most want to try. You can see all of their varieties on the TERRA Chips website. Earn an extra entry for each of the following:
- Subscribe to A Life Less Sweet
- Like A Life Less Sweet on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tell about this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, or a blog.
Entries will be accepted until Monday, August 16 at 11:59 pm MST. The winner will be announced next Tuesday. Winners must provide a US shipping address by Saturday, August 21 or a new winner will be chosen.
Whether you win the prize pack or not, you can enter to win TERRA Chips Fire Up the Flavor Sweepstakes. Twenty-five lucky Grand Prize winners will receive a TERRA Summer Party Pack that includes a charcoal grill, serving bowl, $250 grocery gift card, 12 bags of TERRA chips, and a TERRA entertaining guide. Fifty 1st Prize winners will receive 6 serving bowls, an array of TERRA chips, and a TERRA entertaining guide.
Visit TERRA Chips online to enter!
Disclaimer: The chips in this review were provided by TERRA Chips. All opinions are my own.