Who are you rooting for in the Superbowl? Ok, really, who cares about the teams? I want to know what you're eating during the Superbowl! Chances are pretty good that chips are on the menu.
One of my favorite brands of tortilla chips is Garden of Eatin'. Their tortilla chips are light and crunchy, and they don't drown you in salt. These chips are made with organic corn and simple ingredients. We first switched to Garden of Eatin' tortilla chips when we really started thinking about our sodium intake. Their Blue Chips have half the sodium of the name brand chips we were buying before. I like a little bit of salt on my chips, but they have a no-added sodium tortilla chip that is very good if you want all of the salt to come from your salsa or dips.
If you aren't really thinking about your sodium, no worries! These chips taste great!
Whether you're having a Superbowl party or not, this is a giveaway you won't want to miss! The winner of this giveaway will receive:
- 1 bag of Garden of Eatin' Blue Chips
- 1 bag of Garden of Eatin' Red Hot Blues Chips
- 1 bag of Garden of Eatin' Multigrain Tortilla Chips with Sea Salt
- a ceramic football serving bowl
- paper plates, napkins, and utensils.
To win, leave a comment telling me something you plan to eat while watching the Superbowl. You can get an extra entry for each of the following:
- Like A Life Less Sweet on Facebook
- Follow A Life Less Sweet on Twitter
- Subscribe to A Life Less Sweet's RSS feed
Disclaimer: Giveaway items were provided by Garden of Eatin'. All opinions expressed are my own.